Thursday, September 6, 2012

A "Braces-Friendly Recipe"

Crispy Chicken with Creamy Italian Sauce and Bowtie Pasta



I thought I would change our blog up a bit and share with you a "Braces-Freindly Recipe". Now, I know you're looking at that picture and thinking, "WOW! She is in the wrong field!" and that my true calling is Bravo's Top Chef, but alas, I cannot take any credit for this picture nor can I take credit for the recipe.

I actually found this recipe on a little website called, Pinterest. I'm sure you've heard of it but if by some chance you have not, you should check it out. Though, I will warn you, make sure your husband/wife does not need you and your kids are sleeping. It can be very addictive!

Well, a few months ago I was searching that little website, Pinterest, looking for a recipe to make for a friend at church who had just had her baby, when I came upon this delicious picture. Of course, after making it for my friend I decided it must be tried on my own little family of four; I was not disappointed (and neither was a single, opinionated person in my family). It is delicious, fairly easy to make, and you can find all of the ingredients in ONE store (which is a huge deal for me).

In order to save some time and space, I have left the link here for you to see the recipe step-by-step (with pictures)!

Happy Eating!

Chalice Fraser, RDA
www.smileteam4u.com

No comments:

Post a Comment